Thursday, March 4, 2010

Comment from my 1st post - ABS CBN and Me

Anton Joaquin said...

Your very thorough chronolical essay on how Manila TV stations came about got me hooked until the very end, especially because I WAS THERE all this time as actor, director and eventually production manager of channel 13 TV under then then IBC corporate group composed of Tony Amor, Chick Parsons and the Baldwins. I stayed on for two years and then was terminated. All this time was in radio )circa 1954) through TV acting and writing. I now have a column in Philippine News, may I use some of your data in my coming column? I shall give credit to you and your blogsite. My email address is: tony.joaquin@gmail.com1



Brian said...

Thanks for sharing this story. I came across this when I was doing a search for my grandfather, who is Slim Chaney. Great to read about it!


**(Post by Myke Guisinga March 5, 2010 - while Lolo Romy is still in the hospital - recuperating from a leg surgery at UERM )

No comments: